Savannah Adams 20/12/12
Evaluation
My
product I came up with is a Smirnoff Fire baseball cap. I thought of the name
because there is Smirnoff Ice Vodka, so I thought maybe "Smirnoff
Fire" is a bit different.
I've designed the product in only both a black and white version, which I think is acceptable because Smirnoff is originally "Ice" it doesn't have any colour besides white that some people might say.
I do like the final product I came up with but however, I do think that if I would improve my product I would do them in black, red, white and grey to create a bit more range to sell and definitely I would put an image to represent the logo on the design of the hat to look more trendy and catch peoples eye. If it had an image, people would recognise it a lot more.
Ideally, I would like to improve:
- The Logo Design – To make it stand out more
- An image – To appeal and attract customers and have a recognition of the product. (People are going to remember an image better than words.)
- Need more variety and range in colours, sizes and styles as I only did it in a baseball cap style. Customers are going to have different taste in styles of hats so it’d be a LOT better if I put more thought and depth into the product and what other designs I could come up with for it.
I've designed the product in only both a black and white version, which I think is acceptable because Smirnoff is originally "Ice" it doesn't have any colour besides white that some people might say.
I do like the final product I came up with but however, I do think that if I would improve my product I would do them in black, red, white and grey to create a bit more range to sell and definitely I would put an image to represent the logo on the design of the hat to look more trendy and catch peoples eye. If it had an image, people would recognise it a lot more.
Ideally, I would like to improve:
- The Logo Design – To make it stand out more
- An image – To appeal and attract customers and have a recognition of the product. (People are going to remember an image better than words.)
- Need more variety and range in colours, sizes and styles as I only did it in a baseball cap style. Customers are going to have different taste in styles of hats so it’d be a LOT better if I put more thought and depth into the product and what other designs I could come up with for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment